Saturday 27 July 2013

My First Blog POST

I'm writing the first sentence and i can already see myself looking back in a few years, months or even weeks from now and thinking 'Cringe'. 
But as its the summer holidays and apart from going on holiday for a week and maybe visiting 'the family' i thought i would start up a blog to entertain myself.

I say this but deep down I'm hoping that a miracle will happen and people will actually read my blog posts - just like people tend to do a lot of with Zoella, Pointlessblog, MarcusButlerTV, SprinkleofGlitter, Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa ....... I watch so many of them on YouTube and they have inspired me to start this blog. I thought I better had include a few of the Americans at the end so i didn't look countriest coming from the UK and all. (Yes I just made 'countriest' a word).

I got a feeling that as soon as the summer ends I'll give this up but I really don't want that to happen. So I'm going to force my self to do blog posts argh i dunno, more than once a week...? Who knows

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment