Friday 9 August 2013

Clothing-Bits and Bobs | Yay Shopping!

Oh dear guys, I was meant to do this a while ago but since then I've been shopping yet again but my excuse for this shopping day was because my mum was buying things for when we go to France tomorrow which I can't wait for! 
Anyway I'll start off showing you pictures of what I bought before I went out again with my mum 




This is a top I bought from NewLook and it originally cost £8.99 but when I came to buy it she charged me £5 I think that was due to the slight bit of dirt on it but it'll easily come off in the wash so no problem there! Very pretty girly and cute so I had to buy it.


Next I bought this silky loose top from Primark and I thought It was gorgeous I love the peachy/coral colour it is. From these two tops I must look like I'm in to lace but trust me these are the first things I have that are in a lace style. It cost £7.99 I think


Again from primark I bought these cute mini shorts with an type of Aztec/interesting black marked pattern. I do have many short but lots of them are the type that cling to you or your meant to have them tight and these loose mini shorts are sooo comfortable and I much prefer them to any others I have. I think these were between £8.99-£9.99 

Now that was it but as I went shopping recently I thought I would show you my other bit and bobs I bought.


I was looking for sandels and managed to pursued my mum to buy me some heeled sandels from new look for £16.99 and I really love them, at first I wasn't sure about the toe-ball part but when they're on they look so cute and cow girl like. I also now have the Match Perfection foundation from Rimmel London so I might do a quick blog about both of them and which I prefer and the specs and details. The reason why I bought this foundation was because it was only £4.99 onspecial offer so I had to get it. Finally I just bought some top&base coat nail varnish which I had run out of.

Sorry I hope this didn't drag on- I tried to be straight to the point. 
Off to France tomorrow like I said earlier so I'll see you all later

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment