Friday 2 August 2013

Makeup-Bits and Bobs | Yay Shopping!

So lucky me got to go shopping twice recently and I really want to show you before I forget! But for reasons of conveniency this is where I'll show you my makeup/beauty products and my next post will be about the clothing I bought.
Attempting to keep this short and sweet, let's begin...

Firstly I visited Boots and bought (believe it or not) my very first foundation! 
Yes the very famous 'Wake Me Up' foundation by Rimmel London. This is raved about all over the Internet and to be honest I've heard nothing but good things from this reasonable drugstore foundation! I might do a review on YouTube because there are one or two things I would like to mention and warn people about before buying this amazing product!!
Price: £8.99

Next I wanted to buy a summery nail varnish (as pastel colours are in) I thought I would be brave and go for a yellow
This nail varnish is in the colour Lemon from BarryM and I love it! Wearing it now and thought I would show you what it looks like in the picture as it really doesn't look tacky or anything which I was quite worried about. At the moment I am loving BarryM's nail varnish, I already have; Magnetic Blue and Chameleon Lilac which are both beautiful colours!
Price: £2.99

After realising I don't have a foundation brush at home I popped into SuperDrug to get a not so well known brand but still impressive
I don't really have much to say about this brush as its your bog standered foundation brush. Applies fine, soft on the face and blends it into your skin perfectly but I can't really compare it to anything either. I'd reccomend this brush to anyone looking for a drugstore foundation brush.
Price: £6.99

Today I visited Chester a medieval castle old town like place, right now I don't have the words to describe it. While looking in M&S for school skirts and bras (school skirts are huge these days! A 9year old skirt fell down on me and I'm a typical size 14 year old!) anyway, there was some things on other and ....
This beautiful blue coloured liquid eyeliner is so pretty. Unfortunately it is limited collection but it's so pretty and different - if you have blue eyes and thinking about getting blue liquid eye liner- go for it! Makes your eyes 'pop' if that's the right word. I personally love it and the nib on the end is so easy to use!
Price: £1 - On Offer

So that is the end and sorry if it's a lot to read. Please comment if you post similar blog posts like this because I would love to read them and I'm finding it hard to find them! 
Next post - Clothing, 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment